Command and Access Manager
Oct 08, 2018 | 10024 Views
Is your organization secured for physical access alarms, alerts, and intrusions that are monitored by
a game-changing, fully integrated, robust command and control system? Would you not like to learn
from the leading corporations in India who have implemented a central command and control
system for their physical access security monitoring?
A command and control system (alarms manager) is an alert monitoring solution that generates
notifications with the right information for you to respond to any critical transaction, event and
condition detected by the connected control devices in your organization's network.
You and your organization would benefit dramatically from:
- Real-Time monitoring of alarms for transactions like access granted, access denied,
new/unknown card, expired card, wrong time zone, blocked card, a door held open too long,
door forced open, a door held open under duress, etc.
- An intuitive graphical customizable map view to control the events as they occur.
- Configuring alerts for a blink, scenario pop-up, in-office employee list, camera pop-up, door
open too long, door alarm, action on alerts like email notification, SMS, task assignment and
- A single-screen display of events, alarms, user data with photos, maps showing the location
of the event and video images of the event.
- Information on alerts with an option to take an action like sending an SMS, an email, making
a call and a task creation.
- A drag and drop interface for adding, assigning and uploading maps, cameras, devices,
controllers, readers, workflows and actions.
Please peruse the success stories and making of a fully secured facility by a command and control
system client at the following links:
You can replicate a command and control centre success story like the one above within your
organization as well. Please do write to SOLUS at firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to call SOLUS
anytime at +91 8080814500 for arranging a video conference call to discuss your pain areas and the
feasibility of the solutions to resolve your access control and allied pain areas.