Hospitals / Healthcare
Don’t be that patient
Good things come to people who wait - but some things cannot wait. In recent times, cases of infant abduction from hospitals are at its highest. Patient data is sensitive and a constant target for hackers.Your hospital needs the right security resources (surveillance cameras, visitor records, access barriers) to prevent such cases and take instant action.
The number of risks a healthcare institution faces can be innumerous. Here are just some of them:
- Manipulation of medical reports online
- Hacker attacks on sensitive research and database
- No control over intruders and vandals
- Lack of surveillance over a big vicinity
- No employee/ visitor database to take instant action
- Managing complex shifts with the right access controls
iSolus provides a range of integrated IP-based access control products along with biometric terminals and attendance management software. We also provide integrated video management network cameras that are compatible with your current facilities.
How it helps.
- Installs IP-based surveillance equipment that can spot intruders, detect malpractice and prevent vandalism
- Reinforces with advanced access control systems that restrict staff and visitors to specific areas of the organization
- Video management systems instantly alert you during an emergency. Automatic alerts and protocols ensure that no time is lost in taking action making everything more effective.
Watch the below video to understand how we implement our solutions.