Has Your Organisation Thought Through The Following Ten Commandments Regarding Your Access Control & Allied Systems?
Oct 23, 2018 | 1485 Views
1. Are your organisation's access control systems statutorily fully compliant?
2. Do your organisation's access control systems help in preventing liabilities?
3. Do your organisation's access control systems resolve US FDA 21 CFR Part 11, EU Annex 11 regulations, Customs, C-TPAT?
4. Does your organisation's access control system store 90 days and 2 year data?
5. What happens if your organisation fails a compliance audit or suffers a security breach through access controls that your organisation has configured?
6. Are the security audits conducted at your organisation semi-annually?
7. Are the security audits conducted at your organisation whenever compliance mandates or requirements change?
8. Are the security audits conducted at your organisation whenever staffing changes?
9. Are the security audits conducted at your organisation whenever the technology infrastructure is upgraded?
10. Are the security audits conducted at your organisation whenever applications are developed and introduced into your organization?
Do recognize the gaps in your organisation's experience and skill set that exposes your organisation to a liability. Most organisations have no experience and expertise on the compliance issues. Solus provides security products and solutions for the challenges faced by different industries and thousands of organisations.
The iSolus solutions encompass:
- Access management solution: Solus solutions provide remote security access control that is needed for a centralized management across all units. By using biometrics, if a person's hand geometry pattern does not match a list of authorized patterns, the system does not allow the person access to that space.
- Attendance management system: for all employees, complex shifts and automatic notifications to employees.
- Visitor management system: that maintains and controls an influx of visitors. It integrates with the Solus access control system and creates a database of the visitors. Your organisation knows the importance of a visitors database for your organisation.
- Management of facilities like canteen and vehicle access and parking can ease day-to-day operations and help your organisation focus on the more complex challenges.
- Centralised Command and Control Alarms manager across the organisation.