Has Your Organisation Thought Through The Following Ten Commandments Regarding Your Access Control and Allied Systems?
Oct 23, 2018 | 16809 Views
1. Are your organization's access control systems statutorily fully compliant?
2. Do your organization's access control systems help in preventing liabilities?
3. Do your organization's access control systems resolve US FDA 21 CFR Part 11, EU Annex 11 regulations, Customs, C-TPAT?
4. Does your organization's access control system store 90 days and 2-year data?
5. What happens if your organization fails a compliance audit or suffers a security breach through access controls that your organization has configured?
6. Are the security audits conducted at your organization semi-annually?
7. Are the security audits conducted at your organization whenever compliance mandates or requirements change?
8. Are the security audits conducted at your organization whenever staffing changes?
9. Are the security audits conducted at your organization whenever the technology infrastructure is upgraded?
10. Are the security audits conducted at your organization whenever applications are developed and introduced into your organization?
Do recognize the gaps in your organization's experience and skills that expose your organization to liability. Most organizations have no experience and expertise in compliance issues. SOLUS provides security products and solutions for the challenges faced by different industries and thousands of organizations.
The iSOLUS solutions encompass:
- Access management solution: SOLUS solutions provide remote security access control that is needed for centralized management across all units. By using biometrics, if a person's hand geometry pattern does not match a list of authorized patterns, the system does not allow the person access to that space.
- Attendance management system: For all employees, complex shifts and automatic notifications to employees.
- Visitor management system: That maintains and controls an influx of visitors. It integrates with the SOLUS access control system and creates a database of the visitors. Your organization knows the importance of a visitor's database for your organization.
- Canteen and vehicle access and parking: Management of facilities like canteen and vehicle access and parking can ease day-to-day operations and help your organization focus on the more complex challenges.
- Command and Control Alarms manager: Centralized Command and Control Alarms manager across the organization.
Please visit our website www.solus.co.in and for any sales enquiries, please contact +91 8043336666 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org